Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas in Akatsi

Landon and I have had a very good but very different Christmas this year. It was difficult to be so far from our families, but we were glad to be here to share a wonderful Christmas with the girls. Here are a few pictures of the day:

I brought beanie babies from home to give each of them-
They LOVED them!


They carried their "babies" everywhere.

They slept with them.

They ate with them.


They named them all Baby Jesus. :)
They're adorable.

A special thanks to the Stengel family for helping to
provide these lovely Christmas dresses!


Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from all of us!


2 comments:

  1. Awwww...isn't amazing how universal the cuddly stuffed animal is? so glad you thought to bring them along :)
    I've thought of you many time this past week and we love and miss you the whole whole world! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was so glad I brought them :) We love and miss you too!!!!

    ReplyDelete